There are numerous teeth-whitening products and remedies out on the market, but the only sure-fire way to attain a sparkling white smile is to visit your dentist for professional treatment. At All Smiles Dental, we pride ourselves in implementing the most modern and effective whitening methods that we know will leave you with a brighter set of pearly whites.
The Benefits of In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Professional treatments are much more powerful than over-the-counter methods. You will not find the level of concentrate in any products you purchase in a store. One hour-long visit to the dentist will yield much more noticeable and effective results. Due to the strength of in-office solutions, you can also count on the treatment to last much longer.
- Having a skilled dentist apply the solution to every single tooth, one at a time, provides a level of consistency that is not ensured with store-bought products.
- If your dentist prescribes a teeth whitening tray, you can feel good knowing that it is custom-built for your mouth. This is not the case with over-the-counter whitening trays. You can seriously damage your gums or experience discomfort by using a tray or strip that isn’t the correct size and shape for your mouth. Professional, in-office treatments are your safest option.
- When you get in-office teeth whitening, you can decide how bright you want to go. Products in stores don’t give you that option. They may even leave you with an abnormal bleached result that doesn’t look natural.
- Put simply, with in-office teeth whitening, you can enjoy an immediate smile makeover that you will be proud to show off!
Who Should Consider In-Office Teeth Whitening?
If you have teeth stains caused by normal food and drink consumption, you are a great candidate for teeth-whitening treatment. Keep in mind that some tooth discoloration can be caused by serious dental issues, such as tooth decay. If you aren’t sure why your teeth are discolored or stained, schedule a consultation with our team to get an expert’s opinion.
Teeth whitening is not optimal for individuals with gum disease, crowns, dentures, fillings or veneers. Additionally, teeth whitening is not recommended for pregnant women and children under the age of 13.
Teeth Whitening at All Smiles Dental
We are excited to offer the Zoom2 Teeth Whitening system! We love this product because it is reliable and effective. It is also recognized as one of the safest procedures in cosmetic dentistry, and it only takes 45 minutes.
How the Zoom2 Procedure Works
During the Zoom2 procedure, your dentist will apply Zoom2 Whitening Gel to every tooth. Next, he or she will activate the gel with a specially designed light. Once activated, the gel begins to carefully break down stains. After the process is complete, you will be sent home with detailed oral care instructions. It is very important to maintain your oral hygiene if you want to make your shine last!
Get Your Teeth Whitened Today
For simple touch-ups and quick whitening treatments, we recommend scheduling a teeth-whitening session. Please set up an appointment at All Smiles Dental to start your journey to a whiter smile!